- CONDITIONS – On sending the application form, students are obliged to observe school rules.
- ENTRANCE FEE – The enrolment fee of 50 euros is obligatory for all courses. It is valid for 12 months and includes the teaching materials, the use of the linguistic center, placement test and assessment, the Certificate of Attendance, free accommodation search and other services.
- LESSONS – Their duration is of 45 minutes.
- CLASS FORMATION – Each class has a minimum of 3 students. Their level is assessed by a placement test in which student’s linguistic skills and motivation are evaluated. If the group number is less than 3 students, the same program will be followed, but daily hours will be reduced to 2 classes of 60 minutes each.
- HOLIDAYS – The school is closed on national and religious holidays. In 2018 the school will be closed on the following days: April 2nd, April 25th, May 1st, August 15th, November 1st, and from the 17th of December until the 7th of January 2019. Lessons missed on these dates won’t be made up.
- BANKING AND POSTAL EXPENSES – The deposit expenses are to be paid by students.
- ENROLMENT – a DEPOSIT equal to the 30% of the total course price. The enrolment fee is also to be paid in advance.
- FINAL PAYMENT – The course balance should be paid in cash or with bank transfer before the end of the first week. During this week students will provide the school with a copy of their ID or passport. Students applying for long-term programs and who want to obtain a student visa (for more than six months) can pay the balance in two or three parts if previously agreed with the school.
- CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS – Any application cancellation must be sent to the school by e-mail at least 20 weekdays in advance; in this case the school will reimburse 80% of the paid deposit, otherwise the deposit will not be refunded. In case of reimbursement the enrolment fee will not be refunded and it will be deducted from the deposit paid. Students that did not obtain the study visa, are asked to contact the school at least 15 weekdays in advance before the starting date of the course. If they do the school will reimburse the 80% of the deposit (enrollment fee excluded). Otherwise, they will not be entitled to be reimbursed.
- LATE ARRIVALS AND CANCELLATIONS DURING COURSES – Students starting later or, for any reason, not completing the course, will not be entitled to any refund. Group classes missed for illness or any other reason won’t be made up. Individual lessons can be made up only if cancellations are made at least 24 hours in advance.
- UNDERAGE STUDENTS – The school requests written consent and documentation from parents or guardian stating their understanding that the school takes no responsibility in the event of any problem involving the minor in question. A copy of the ID or Passport of parents or guardians is to be provided.
The school offers a free accommodation finding service:
- If the assigned accommodation is not available, the school reserves the right to assign another accommodation of the same kind.
- The school is however exempt from liabilities concerning all matters between the student and the house owner. In case of any complaints, students can contact the secretary and a new accommodation will be found, providing serious and justified reasons.
- All students are required to be sensible and reliable during their stay, any untoward activities either in the school or in the accommodation could result in expulsion from the accommodation with any refund of expenses incurred.
- Accommodations will be paid directly to the owner of the house the day of arrival.
- Any disputes or disagreements will be settled in Verona’s Tribunal Court.